Hostal Aleman is a new, small and family-operated hostel located in a quiet and nice suburban area near Panama Viejo - the ruins of ancient Panama City wich was runsacked in the late 17th century by the british pirat Henry Morgan - opened early in 2011.
Our offers include:
- Free high quality German breakfest.
- Showers with warm water (rather rare in Latin America).
- Free coffee / tea all day.
- 24 hour reception.
- Private double room, air condition, private bath with hot water.
- Private single/double room with air condition and bunk beds.
- A dormroom with 4 beds and air condition.
- Private single/double room, shared bathroom with hot water.
- Private single room, shared bathroom with hot water.
- Tovels included, every 3 days new.
- Free internet on our PC or via WLAN on your netbook.
- TV, movies, WII & PS2 and books.
- Airport transfer Tocumen pick up $25, bring up $20.
- Transfer from bus terminal Albrook $10.
A nice Video from one of our clients
Even our little guests feeling well...
Hostel Aleman´s location is in the very center between the Tocumen Airport an the Panama Canal. Within a few minutes walking distance there are two supermarkets (open 24/7) and lots of other shops and stores, eg. McDonalds, banks, barber/hairdresser, beauty saloons, takeaways, restaurants and pubs.
Panamas biggest multi-purpose stadium, the "Rommelarena" and the racecourse are also just a few carminutes away and also in the very near, in Costa del Este, there is a big golfcourse under construction.
You can reach any place by bus for just 50 cents, or for a few dollars by taxi.
Chanis is one of the most secure places in the city, while the total crime rate in Panama is quite low in comparison to most of the Latin American countries. Here in Panama it is no more dangerous than in the United Kingdom...
But the climate is much more pleasant!
You can reach us this way:
By BUS from Terminal Albrook: take any bus which is headed to "Panama Viejo", leave the bus at the intersection Via Cincuentenario / Via Santa Elena (Super 99).
Walk along the Cincuentenario, passing Super 99 and turn left at the next bigger road after passing the Chinese restaurant "Don Lee" and the McDonalds. Follow the street until you reach the next street and turn left. Take the next right, and 100 meters further the street turns left - follow the street and walk 30 meters more and you have reached our hostel.